Paper pulp casting machine
6.091,98 € (45.900,02 kn) – 8.746,43 € (65.899,98 kn) /pc
The paper pulp molding machine is designed for conservation and restoration workshops for paper and is intended for the preparation of paper pulp/pulp that is used to fill in missing parts of old sheets or/and create completely new pages for conservation/restoration operations on books, documents, graphics , posters, maps and other paper items.
Very easy to use and high security. The 12 V power adapter is separate from the power grid and is not fixed to the machine, but must be placed on a wall or other solid surface in the workshop where there is no risk of flooding.
- p principle of operation – gravity spraying assisted by a suction pump
- the possibility of adding pulp during mixing and adding water to a special additional tank
- large working surface (L)
- slow pulp distribution
- great fiber straightening and stacking power
- efficient production of even thicker paper pages
- it is possible to maintain the suction pressure for a long time under the sheet on which the repairs are carried out
- a small amount of pulp remains in the machine after work
- complete resistance to corrosion – the machine is made of PVC and aluminum
- the possibility of adjusting the height
You can see all technical data about this machine here
Also in our offer you can find 100% wool felt , which is used for drying paper and for pressing paper after casting the paper pulp.
|Paper pulp casting machine RAS2M
|66 x 46 cm
|6.091,98 € (45.900,02 kn) /pc
|Paper pulp casting machine RAS2L
|84 x 60 cm
|8.746,43 € (65.899,98 kn) /pc
Cijene u tablici su bez PDV-a.