Japanese paper tape with deckled edge
13,26 € (99,91 kn) – 21,22 € (159,88 kn) /roll
Tengu tape made of Japanese paper is made of 100% Kozu paper fibers , comes with a “live” uneven edge ( deckled edge ) and is ideal for hanging art, repairs and reinforcement during paper restoration and many other applications. The tape does not contain glue. It is produced in Japan and thanks to machine finishing, an even distribution of fibers is ensured over the entire surface of the tape. Tengu tape is a product of the same company that produces the thinnest paper in the world.
- especially suitable for repairing paper edges as well as spine folds
- does not contain glue
- 7.3 g/ m2
- 100% Goat,
- width 30 or 60 mm, length 50 m
- available in white or natural (jap. NAJ) color
- “living” uneven edge ( deckled edge )
- we recommend methylcellulose for application
|TPTW3050||30 mm x 50 m||7.3||White||13,26 € (99,91 kn) /roll|
|TPTW6050||60 mm x 50 m||7.3||White||18,57 € (139,92 kn) /roll|
|TPTN3050||30 mm x 50 m||7.3||Natural||15,91 € (119,87 kn) /roll|
|TPTN6050||60 mm x 50 m||7.3||Natural||21,22 € (159,88 kn) /roll|
Cijene u tablici su bez PDV-a.