Archival paper in a roll
309,50 € (2.331,93 kn) /roll
Archival paper in a roll, extremely gray-blue in color and highly resistant to aging, is ideal for separating works in folders. Its surface is specially refined, so it is resistant to dirt and is easy to wipe. It is characterized by extraordinary resistance to light. It is packed in corrugated cardboard packaging, and the weight of the roll is approx. 24 kg.
- 100% bleached cellulose
- without the use of recycled fibers
- kappa number 1 – 2 (without lignin)
- pH 7.5 – 10.0
- alkaline buffer> 3% natural calcium carbonate
- without optical brighteners
- light fastness around 7-8 according to the wool scale (EN ISO 105-B02)
- resistant to soiling
- PAT ( Photographic Activity Test ) in accordance with ISO 18916:2007
|K04713||1.2 x 150 m||130||309,50 € (2.331,93 kn) /roll|
Cijene u tablici su bez PDV-a.